Kids and Youth Church
Junior Church aims to show each child the love of Jesus and to teach them from the Bible. We provide a space for each child to develop their own relationship with God and encourage them to live and share their faith with those around them.
We aim to do this by providing:
* Quality Bible teaching to challenge and inspire in an interactive way
* Fun and creative activities to help the children explore and grow in their faith
* Time for the children to share ideas and build friendships
Junior Church is organised in three age groups:
- Sparks (birth to Year 1)
- Ignition (Year 2 to Year 6)
- Dynamite (Year 7 to Year 11)
Junior Church leave for their groups at about 11am having shared in sung worship first. They then return to share in ministry time at about 12:00.
This work is only possible through our team of skilled volunteers, made up of members of the congregation who are all fully DBS checked and follow our Safeguarding Policy.
For more details of specific groups please contact the church office or speak to our welcome team on the day.
All Age Worship
On the first Sundays in March, June, September and December we have all-age worship when our family service team lead us in family friendly and engaging activities.